The “land of fire and ice” is a place of many wonders, including the rare opportunity to see the spectacular aurora borealis – or northern lights. Travel in Iceland will bring you on a search for that once-in-a-lifetime moment. Take an exhilarating evening northern lights cruise. Travel to the “Golden Circle,” home to many of Iceland’s most renowned natural wonders. Spend time at Thingvellir National Park, the nation’s most historic area. Gaze at the spectacular Gullfoss waterfall – one of the world's most incredible cascades. Explore Skogar Folk Museum and see traditional turf-built homes. Walk on a black volcanic sand beach. See Jökulsárlón glacial lagoon filled with floating icebergs. Relax in the warm, mineral-rich water of the natural geothermal pool the Blue Lagoon. Spend your evenings gazing at the night sky in search of the elusive and dazzling northern lights.
- -Explore Skogar Folk Museum, covering all aspects of Icelandic life.
- -Experience the energy at the geothermal fields of Geysir and Strokkur.
- -Learn about the local’s struggles during the 2010 volcanic explosion.
- -Stop at Reynisfjara, a black volcanic sand beach with basalt formations.
- -Travel the famous Golden Circle and take in Iceland’s natural beauty.
- -Embark on a search for the northern lights, a dazzling astronomical display.*
Please call 888.682.4862 for more information.
Know Before You Go
Passport & Visa Information
Certain countries require a minimum of 6 months passport validity. You are strongly urged to contact the appropriate consulate for details.
We recommend that our clients travelling abroad take a photocopy of their passport and applicable visas. It should be packed separately from your actual passport and visa. We also recommend leaving a copy at home with your emergency contact.